Mandel-Associés is a team of lawyers, of different ages and cultures, but who have been used to working together for many years, and who share the same values of seriousness and commitment.
Each file is followed by two or more lawyers with complementary skills in order to offer the best possible service to our clients.
Our differences in culture and nationality are our strength and our uniqueness, especially when it comes to supporting our clients on complex international issues.
Our lawyers are also very active outside the office, publishing articles on current French law issues in legal journals and presenting their work to prestigious professional organizations.
We have always been committed to professional engagement. We are members or we serve on the board of directors of several professional associations, like:
- AAJ (Japanese Lawyers French Association)
- AIDV (International Wine Law Association)
- APRAM (Association of practitioners of trademarks and designs)
- CCIFJ (French Chamber of Commerce in Japan)
- CCIJF (Japanese Chamber of Commerce in France)
- EUROLEGAL (network of European lawyers)
- IABA (International Association of Boalt Alumni – UC Berkeley)
- IPBA (Inter-Pacific Bar Association)
- FKCCI (French Chamber of Commerce in Korea)